Print With Us
We are currently giving quotes and printing jobs for-hire.
If you're interested in printing with us, send us an email at glompressATgmailDOTcom and make sure you let us know:
- How many colour layers your print/ project will have.
- How many copies you want
- A timeline you need it done by
- What kind of paper you want to print on
- What size your print/project will be
- How many pages your book/zine will be
- If it's a book or zine, do you want it staple bound or perfectbound.
And we can get back to you with a quote.
Our standard paper stock is Envirocare offwhite Recycled in either 100 or 150gsm. Any paper stock outside of those two add a little extra to the quote.
Our printer only accepts uncoated stocks from 40gsm to 250gsm.
The max print dimensions are A3, and we can’t print A3 full bleed.
If you wanted to use a colour stock, we have a variety of options on hand, but we don't have a full list compiled.
If you let us know what colours you might like, we can see if we have any, or our go to for ordering colour stock is Ball & Doggett, who offer a range of uncoated colour papers in their Kaskad or Colourplan ranges (visible via their website).
Please note that ordering special paper would have an effect on the quote and add just under a week to the printing schedule.